Friday, January 28, 2011

smile senyum.... :D

aiyak !!! hehe now saya always talk about smile ... now saia dah confirmkaN yaNg ada sum one ni yaNg always make me smile ... bole dikatakaN whole day tue sesaat pon susah nak berhenti seNyum disebabkaN dia ... hehe sum one who makes me smile is Mei Ting and she's girl ... maybe weird but word 'frieNd' for me is so special so sum one who be my frieNd is special whether dia girl or boy ... oke back to story Mei Ting for me she is my extra special best frieNd cos only her can make smile in my face wholeday ...even sesaat pon susah mao hilaNg .... dunno why ... she's make me feel that she was so amaziNg ... tapi on my 17th birthday she did't wish me ... huhu bule kate hampir seminggu juga laa saya sedih but last friday ...she says sorry to me coz did't wish me :) ... serta merta ksedihan saia hilaNg ehe ... last friday juga saya wish her happy chinese new year ..n she said thanks ;) ... then after back from school saia on9 fb she also on9... here what we chat about



simple je kaN apa yg dia buat tapi simple is perfect for me ...

No comments:

I loVe musiC

mukabuku Cik Ayra

mukabuku Cik Ayra II